As a business owner you’re probably doing the jobs of at least 3 people. You’ll be a bookkeeper, facility manager, customer service advisor and more. Meanwhile your expertise, why you started the business, is being diluted. So how can you step away from these tasks and grow your business, without the commitment of an employee?
Outsourcing might provide the solution. As customers spend more time on the internet, businesses are adapting how they sell their goods to meet customer demand. But without digital marketing skills this can prove time consuming and expensive.
Hiring a virtual marketing manager might be the solution, often with flexible hours and no contracts to tie you in, it’s ideal for a quick sales boost, or for long term marketing support.
Here are some ways a Virtual Marketing Manager can help:
- Boost sales: If you have an e-commerce website, a VMM can run a paid search campaign to increase sales. Alternatively, for service providers, a lead generation campaign to attract and convert customers can be created.
- Vamp up your website: First impressions count, a VMM will make sure your website looks good and is optimised to rank highly on Google.
- Run a social media campaign: A VMM can create posts that reach and target your ideal customer and improve sales.
- Write a blog: You’ve heard it ‘content is king’. Having optimised content on your website is how customers find you. Your VMM will research the keywords your target audience use then write a blog attracting them to your website.
- Spy on your competitors: To be ahead of the game you need to know what the competition are doing, so you can do it better. A VMM will research their page ranks, keywords and backlinks. Armed with all these great insights a strategy can be devised and implemented helping you outrank them in no time!
A good Virtual Marketing Manager will want to get under the skin of your business to help move it forward. You’ll be working together to establish actions and monitor progress, so take time to find someone you like and trust, it could turn out to be one of the best hires you’ve ever made.